New Mexico VA Health Care System
Raton VA Clinic
The Raton Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care
- Blood Draws (by appt. only)
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Evaluations by Doctors
- Routine Lab Tests
Location: 1275 South 2nd Street, Raton, NM 87740-2234
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Raton CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, Ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (575) 445-2391.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.