New Mexico VA Health Care System
Northwest Metro VA Clinic
The Northwest Metro Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care
- Blood Draws (by appt. only)
- Women’s Health
- Behavioral Health Care Services
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Evaluations by Doctors
- Routine Lab Tests
Location: 1760 Grande Blvd. SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Northwest Metro CBOC, please call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, EXT. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (505) 896-7200.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.