New Mexico VA Health Care System
Farmington VA Clinic
The Farmington Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to give primary care to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Evaluations by Doctors
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Blood Draws (by appt. only)
- Nurse Clinics
- Routine Lab Tests
- Social Work Services
- Tele Health
Location: 3605 English Road, Farmington, NM 87402
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Farmington CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, Ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call call the Clinic at (505) 326-4383/4384.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.