New Mexico VA Health Care System
Durango VA Clinic
The Durango Contract Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Blood Draws (By appt. only)
- Routine Lab Tests
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Social Work Services
- Evaluations by Doctors
Location: 1970 East Third Avenue, Suite 102, Durango, CO 81301
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Durango CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
- Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (970) 247-2214.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after-hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.