New Mexico VA Health Care System
Truth or Consequences Clinic
The Truth or Consequences (Ben Archer) Contract Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care
- Blood Draws (by appt. only)
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Evaluations by Doctors
- Routine Lab Tests
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays).
Location: 1960 North Date Street, Truth or Consequences, NM 87901
Phone: (575) 894-7662 Fax: (575) 894-7930
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Truth or Consequences CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, Ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (575) 894-7662.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.