New Mexico VA Health Care System
Silver City Clinic
The Silver City Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care
- Blood Draws (by appt.only)
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Evaluations by Doctors
- Routine Lab Tests
- Social Work
- Mental Health Services
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays).
Location: 2950 Leslie Road, Silver City, NM 88061
Phone: (575) 538-2921 Fax: (575) 388-9260
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Silver City CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, Ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
- Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (575) 538-2921.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.
2950 Leslie Road
Silver City, NM 88061
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation