New Mexico VA Health Care System
Santa Fe Clinic
The Santa Fe Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Blood Draws (by appt.only)
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Evaluations by Doctors
- Routine Lab Tests
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Santa Fe CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, Ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (505) 986-8645.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- Please come to your new patient appointment 30 minutes early for check-in.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.