New Mexico VA Health Care System
The Gallup Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care
- Blood Draws (by appt. only)
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Evaluations by Doctors
- Routine Lab Tests
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Gallup CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, EXT. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (505) 722-7234.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.