New Mexico VA Health Care System
The Espanola Contract Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible veterans living in Rio Arriba County and outlying areas.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Blood Draws
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Evaluations by Doctors
- Routine Lab Tests
- Social Work Services
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays.
Location: 105 S. Coronado Ave., Espanola, NM 87532
Phone: (505) 367-4213 Fax: (505) 367-4215
- Health Net Federal Service customer service phone number is 1-800-621-6499
For information about enrollment in the Espanola Contract CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, Ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the clinic at (505) 367-4213.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.