New Mexico VA Health Care System
The Durango Contract Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Blood Draws (By appt. only)
- Routine Lab Tests
- EKGs (Electrocardiograms)
- Social Work Services
- Evaluations by Doctors
Location: 1970 East Third Avenue, Suite 102, Durango, CO 81301
Eligibility: For information about enrollment in the Durango CBOC call Eligibility and Enrollment at (505) 265-1711, ext. 2741.
- Application for Care can be faxed to: (505) 256-2808
- Co-Pay: Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the Clinic at (970) 247-2214.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Emergency Care: No emergency care is available at this facility. For after-hours assistance, call 1-866-862-7863 or for emergency care call 911.
1970 East Third Avenue, Suite 102
Durango, CO 81301
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays